Thursday, April 7, 2011

I haven't driven to the grocery store in a while.  I don't think I have since I got the Ute, but I could be wrong. Taking Kona Lisa to the store is great.  I don't ever have to hunt for a parking space, it takes about the same amount of travel time, I'm getting a little extra exercise in my day and I don't even notice the weight in the bags.   Today I bought four reusable bags worth of groceries.  Loaded evenly in the two saddle bags and I flew home just the same.  (Uphill even!)

Speaking of going to the grocery store, there was another Kona parked at the King Sooper racks when I got there.  A "Dew" I believe.  While locking my cable, it's owner came out of the store.  I thought I'd get a congenial nod, but I didn't.  Pretty sure he was jealous of my Lisa.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Jealous people are smug, Keep Lisa locked people will steal works on art.

    ReplyDelete