Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let the Year of the Longtails Commence

Chris has really dialed in the CannonballX and other than a "quirky" front derailleur, it is running beautifully.  Kona Lisa got her brake lever fixed on Tuesday and I took her for a run this afternoon to the grocery store.

Oh, dear readers, going to the grocery store on your bike is a beautiful thing.  The whole family went on two bikes tonight.  Boone behind Chris, Lily with me.  I bet our travel time is about the same amount of time as when we drive.  No hunting for parking spots.  Glorious I say!  For those of you who fear the functional trips on your bike, let me reassure you that once you have your bike equipped with panniers or a basket, trips like that are so easy!  Even with the kids...

Speaking of bikes and kids, check out Bike Arvada's blog on the subject.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment